Big Blue marine provides online boat booking services through its own websites and through other tour operators, partners’ websites and social media. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
What kind of personal information does Big Blue marine use?
- When you make a booking, you’ll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details, the names/number of guests traveling with you and your preferences for your trip. To make it easier to manage your booking, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future bookings. When you visit our website, even if you don’t make a booking, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you
- All payment details and identifications will be stored for reference and communication purposes only.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements andstandards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the
changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks,advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you
What Information We may disclose to Third Parties:
- We may disclose your User Information to other entities within the Company group, for legitimate business purposes (including operating the Services, and providing services to you), in accordance with applicable law.
- To legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- To outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- To any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- To any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- To any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your User Information. Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Information that you send to us are sent securely.